Here’s a few answers to our most common questions,
Questions about Shipping?
- Do you ship to P.O. boxes? Yes, we ship to P.O. boxes, but this can often takes 2-3 times as long as our other shipping methods to deliver your package. If you would prefer quicker shipping methods, we would need a new address without a P.O. box.
- If you would prefer quicker shipping methods, we would need a new address without a P.O. box.When will my order ship? How do I track a package? When your package has shipped, a tracking number will be provided that you can then track via the FedEx website.
- SHIPPING DISCLAIMER
Teaching is a Royal Adventure is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen packages. Packages that are marked as delivered, but “not received” are the responsibility of you and your local Post Office. Please contact your local Post Office for these rare instances/situations. Also, delayed scanning on USPS is beyond our control once the package leaves our premises. For international customers, please be advised that Teaching is a Royal Adventure is not responsible for any potential customs’ fees.
Questions about Billing?
- At Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc, our customers’ privacy and security is our top priority. We take any and all security concerns seriously and investigate each one individually. We continually revamp all of our systems and security processes to ensure state of the art security and monitoring based on the latest technology available. We use industry leading platforms, including Amazon Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com/) for website hosting, Authorize.net (http:// www.authorize.net/) and PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/) for payment processing, and Alert Logic (https://www.alertlogic.com/) for network and traffic monitoring. We periodically regenerate all client-side SSL certificates which employ the latest encryption algorithms.
- We have performed multiple full-site security audits through external security experts including Trustwave (https://www.trustwave.com/) and StratumPoint (http://www.stratumpoint.com/). There were no issues found related to payment processing or customer data. When credit card information is entered on our payments page it is passed directly to Authorize.net through SSL encryption standards, and remains encrypted at all times. At no time do we have direct access to payment information and we do not store ANY customer credit card information on our servers.
What is your Exchanges/Final Sale Policies?
- EXCHANGES/FINAL SALE ITEMS
Any and all items that have been laundered or altered in any way cannot be accepted for exchange If you find that there is a problem with your order, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery and we will do everything we can to correct the mistake immediately. All sales items are final sale, we’re sorry but we cannot accept returns or exchanges on sale items.
- EXCHANGES – If you find that you ordered the wrong size and need to exchange an item for a different size please send us an email to [email protected] so we can send you an exchange form. Once we receive the item in it’s original condition we will exam the item to make sure it has been unwashed and unworn. We will then issue you a store credit in the amount of the original cost of your purchased item minus any shipping costs. We do not refund shipping costs for any reason. Customers are also responsible for all shipping charges in the event of an exchange. Please e-mail us within 48 hours of receiving the item to process the exchange. We must receive your return within 10 days of the USPS delivery date. If you would like to exchange / return an item because of an error on our part, please email us at [email protected] first to make sure your exchange/return is able to be processed. We are only able to process an exchange and or return that is made within 10 days of your USPS delivery date. Also, we allow items to be exchanged/returned only if they are unwashed and unworn, and if we are still carrying the specific items. Otherwise a refund or store credit will be offered. We cannot hold items until restocks arrive. Returns (minus return shipping charges) will be processed as soon as possible after we receive it from our P.O Box. Please note we do not refund shipping charges for any reason and the customer is responsible for all shipping charges in the event an item needs to be returned or exchanged.
- If you have a problem with your order, please contact us using the contact form or via email [email protected]
2255 Memorial Blvd. #10967
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
How long will it take for the refund to appear in my bank account?
- We issue refunds within 24 hours of when the refund request is approved. However, we have found that it takes 5-10 days for a refund to reflect in your bank account, depending on your banking institution.
I have a PR of Blogging request?
- If you are a blogger, please send all inquiries to teachingisaroyaladventure.com along with your subscriber statistics and any other information that might give us a better understanding of your community– I love collaborating with bloggers!
How do I sign up for the newsletter?
- First, visit our website and scroll down under the slide show of the home page. When you reach the the section under the slide show, you will see a form that will subscribe you to our newsletter. Once you have subscribed, you will receive all the latest news, product updates and the best sales of the year!