- Changes to these Terms. We reserve the right to prospectively change these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. You should periodically review these Terms for changes and you can review the most current Terms at any time at: https://www.teachingisaroyaladventure/terms-and-conditions. The updated Terms are binding on you as of the Effective Date indicated at the bottom of these Terms. If you do not agree to the updated Terms, you should stop using the Site before the Effective Date. Your continued use of the Site after the Effective Date will constitute your acceptance of the updated Terms.
- Permitted Use; No Distribution. All of the designs featured on this website are the exclusive property of Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc. The designs may not be copied or duplicated in any way. Images from this website may not be used on any other site or blog. If you wish to share a product with your blog following or on social media, please use ONLY a watermark image and link directly back to the original product listing here on this site. Use of images that are not watermarked is not authorized; use of watermarked images without a clickable link back to the site is not authorized. Thank you for your support in protecting my work! All products and content produced by Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc is for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed. No right, title or interest in or to any trademark, logo or trade name of Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc is granted under these Terms. You may not use the Site or Content for any illegal purpose. Use of the Content for any purpose other than what is described in this Section is prohibited.
- Product Prices and Availability; Cancellation. Current prices for products and services are described on the Site. Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc may change pricing at any time and in its sole discretion. The amount of any sales, use, or other taxes however designated, levied or based on such prices shall be added to the prices shown. Promotions and/or discounts may be offered from time to time on the Site and may be subject to additional terms, limitations, and restrictions. In order to take advantage of such promotions and/or discounts, you agree to comply with any terms, conditions, limitations, or rules presented to you as a condition of participation in any such promotional offer. Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc reserves the right to change or discontinue any product or service at any time and without notice. Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any order, limit any purchase, or refuse to fulfill an order for any or no reason. If your order will be cancelled, limited, or delayed, Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc will contact you.
- Communications Submitted by You. You assign and transfer all of your right, title, and interest in the content of any messages, submissions, e-mails, chats, postings, ideas, suggestions, or other communications provided by you to Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc, whether on the Site or otherwise. Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc shall have all intellectual property rights in or relating to such communications and Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc may use such communications for any purposes in its sole discretion.
- Shipping. Risk of loss passes to you upon shipment of the product from our facilities, and the occurrence of any damage during shipment will not relieve you from making payment of the balance of the purchase price. Additional fees may be collected at the time of delivery to pay for government taxes and tariffs. In order to comply with state laws, sales tax will apply to orders shipping to Tennessee. Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc does not ship Internationally at this time.
- Product Returns. Please note that all digital downloads are final. Once your order is placed, changes can not be made. I am unable to accept any returns or exchanges on any digital downloads.
EXCHANGES/FINAL SALE ITEMS
Any and all items that have been laundered or altered in any way cannot be accepted for exchange If you find that there is a problem with your order, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery and we will do everything we can to correct the mistake immediately. All sales items are final sale, we’re sorry but we cannot accept returns or exchanges on sale items.
EXCHANGES – If you find that you ordered the wrong size and need to exchange an item for a different size please send us an email to [email protected] so we can send you an exchange form. Once we receive the item in it’s original condition we will exam the item to make sure it has been unwashed and unworn. We will then issue you a store credit in the amount of the original cost of your purchased item minus any shipping costs. We do not refund shipping costs for any reason. Customers are also responsible for all shipping charges in the event of an exchange. Please e-mail us within 48 hours of receiving the item to process the exchange. We must receive your return within 10 days of the USPS delivery date. If you would like to exchange / return an item because of an error on our part, please email us at [email protected] first to make sure your exchange/return is able to be processed. We are only able to process an exchange and or return that is made within 10 days of your USPS delivery date. Also, we allow items to be exchanged/returned only if they are unwashed and unworn, and if we are still carrying the specific items. Otherwise a refund or store credit will be offered. We cannot hold items until restocks arrive. Returns (minus return shipping charges) will be processed as soon as possible after we receive it from our P.O Box. Please note we do not refund shipping charges for any reason and the customer is responsible for all shipping charges in the event an item needs to be returned or exchanged.
If you have a problem with your order, please contact us using the contact form or via email [email protected]
2255 Memorial Blvd. #10967
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Contests, Sweepstakes, and other Promotions. Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc may, from time to time and in its sole discretion, offer promotions, contests, sweepstakes, surveys, or games through the Site, our newsletter, or through any other communication from Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc. In addition to these Terms, your participation in any such Promotion may be conditioned upon additional or different terms and conditions and you should be sure to review any additional terms that accompany any such Promotions. To the extent the terms or rules of a Promotion conflict with these Terms, the terms accompanying the Promotion will control.
- Customer Service. Please visit the “frequently asked questions” sections of the Site or you can visit the “contact” section to submit questions to me.
- Reservation of Rights; Copyright and Trademark Notice. Teaching is a Royal, Inc own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Site and Content, including all text, photographs, videos, images, graphics, logos, button icons, downloads, templates, product photos, and linked documentation. Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc’s rights are protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual property laws and treaty provisions.
- Force Majeure. Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc will not be required to perform any obligations under these Terms or be liable for any failure to perform if nonperformance is caused by any Act of God, war, civil disturbance, strike, work stoppage, transportation, unavailability of equipment, contingencies, power failures, laws, regulations, ordinances, acts or orders of any governmental agency or official thereof, or any cause not within the control of Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc.
- Contact Information. If you have questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Site or these Terms, please visit the “frequently asked questions” sections of the Site or by using the online forms provided on the “contact” section of the Site.